Policies & Procedures
Any patients who have or have had COVID-19, must wait a minimum of two full weeks from the onset of symptoms before receiving treatment. The same wait period applies to patients who have come into contact with someone suspected of having COVID-19.
If you have any of the COVID-19 symptoms listed below in the past 72 hours you will need to cancel your appointment.
Fever of 99* or above – without the use of fever-reducing medicines
Shortness of breath
Cold or Flu Symptoms
Nausea or Intestinal Issues
Loss of taste or smell
Unusual skin rashes
Cancellations due to illness are excused without penalty of charge. Please cancel as soon as possible so the patient schedule can be adjusted accordingly.
The following precautionary steps for keeping a clean and safe clinic will be taken.
1) All surfaces in treatment rooms, bathroom, break room and reception area will be cleaned before and after each patient visit.
2) No one shall be permitted to wait in the reception area.
3) Treatments will be scheduled 75 minutes apart, leaving ample time to clean surfaces between patients.
4) Practitioner will wear a protective face covering, wash hands and use hand sanitizer before, during and after patient contact.
5) Bathrooms will be stocked with sanitized towels. Once a towel is used it should be placed in the plastic container provided.
6) Tissues boxes and trash cans are placed throughout the office. All used tissues are to be immediately disposed of in a trash can. If you cough or sneeze, please do so into the inside of your elbow, upper arm or use a tissue to cover your mouth and nose. Make sure to wash your hands again.
For the safety of the practitioners and other patients please make sure to follow these protocols.
1) Please bring only the belongings that you need into the clinic with you.
2) Face coverings or masks must be worn the entire time you are in the office. If you do not have a face mask the office will provide you with one. Masks are available at the reception desk.
3) Go directly to the open treatment room and place your belongings. A clean surface is provided for your phone, keys, ect. There are hooks provided to hang your purse and or jacket.
4) Use the restroom to thoroughly wash your hands and return directly to treatment room.
5) Have a seat in the treatment room chair while you wait for your practitioner.
1) After treatment, wash your hands in the restroom or use provided hand sanitizer before proceeding to front reception desk.
Hand Sanitizer is provided in treatment rooms and at the front reception desk.
Please contact us if you have any questions.