Classical Chinese Medicine
Chinese Medicine treats the conditions that prevent health from occurring. Chinese medicine is over 3000 years old and is a sophisticated, comprehensive approach to healing that effectively improves physical and mental health, enhances immunity and encourages increased overall health, function and well-being. The focus of CM is on increasing health to discourage disease, and it does this by supporting the body’s inherent qualities for regaining health
Asian Bodywork Therapy
Asian Bodywork Therapy (ABT) includes various forms of massage/manual therapy techniques that are based upon Chinese Medical principles of assessment and treatment of the body & mind.
8 Benefits of Asian Bodywork Therapy
- Support: Repair, Recovery & Recuperation
- Reduce: Pain, Discomfort, Swelling, Weakness, Heaviness, Fatigue, Tingling, Numbness, Muscle tension, stiffness, cramping or spasms.
- Increase: ROM, Strength, Flexibility, Endurance
- Improve: Energy levels, Sleep, Focus, Memory, Digestion, Elimination, Hormonal balance, Immunity, Emotional balance
- Enhance: Respiratory, Circulatory, Nervous, Urinary & Reproductive function
- Reduce: Headaches, Migraines, Dizziness, Tinnitus, Blurred vision, Allergic reactions, Itching Acid reflux, Nausea
- Relieve: Symptoms of: Anxiety, Depression & Chronic Stress
- Manage: Feelings of Anger, Frustration, Sadness, Grief, Fear, Panic, Hyperactivity, Overthinking, Worry